- Veterans Furniture Center donations now qualify for AZ tax credits. Click here for information
- November 3rd VFC and Cross Eyed Cricket sponsor Veterans Appreciation Day. Click here for more information
About the VFC
- The VFC is managed by an all-veteran volunteer Board of Directors.
- Our mission is to assist formerly homeless veterans transitioning to permanent housing by providing them, free of charge, the furniture and household goods they need to make their apartment a home and successfully transition back to society.
- We service the greater Phoenix, Az. area
- We rely on volunteers -- veterans, active duty military, and other supporters -- to obtain and deliver furniture, as well as to staff the office and warehouse.
- We deliver furniture to veterans every single week, fifty-two weeks a year.
- Since 2009 the VFC has assisted over 2,400 formerly homeless veterans.
- We are currently delivering furniture & household goods to over 400 veterans a year.
We are making a Difference - You can Help
To Learn More, Watch our videos
Are you a formerly homeless veteran in need of furniture and household goods? We would like to help you. To obtain our assistance, you MUST be referred by your case worker from the VA or from one of our social services partners. If you don't have a case worker, please contact the VA Community Resource Referral Center shown on the right. Please do not contact us directly as we will just refer you to the CRRC. Click on the Partners button below to see a list of our participating agencies.
Phoenix Community Resource Referral Center
1500 East Thomas Rd, Phoenix, AZ 85014